Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bleh

So I decided to write a blog about what's bugging me at the moment. I have a friend at school who does that and he says it makes him feel better, so here we go...

I have a midterm paper due friday and I am just now starting it. I have gotten so much better about not procrastinating but for whatever reason decided to do that right now. It makes me frustrated at myslef for thinking it was ok. I guess i just assumed that the essay would be easier than this. So now I am def feeling the stress coming on and I am tired and just..... AHHH!!

Another thing is the nine weeks ends next week and I am unsure of how and where I stand on some classes. I am a junior as most people know, and I already feel like just slacking off. I have been in school for 12 years, the lowest grade I have ever gotten is a C+ which I brought way up by the following report card, and i don't say that to brag but just to paint you a picture of how hard I have had to work to keep getting a's and b's. I have people all around me tell me grades aren't everything, but having a high g.p.a helps you get noticed by colleges. And that brings me to my next complaint.... I have not a clue on what I want to major in or what college I want to go to. I am like most people I like to have some idea or plan to how my life goes. Some people have told me not to worry about that mess that I will change anyways but I want to know. I have talked to a lot of my friends and they say they don't feel happy or certain about most things in their life right now and i feel like i get closer to joining that team eveyday you know.

UGH!!! This mess has me so STRESSED right now...... Sorry about this blog, I hate complaining to people because I know what it's like to have to people go on and on about what's bugging them. Well hopefully in a couple weeks I can write another blog about how well my paper was... Until then...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caddi, it's good to vent a little :-) Keep up your hard work in school, it will pay off, try not to stress about it though. Find rest in Jesus.
He understands,
He knows,
your His kid,
He loves you