Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little by Little

This morning before our service at PLBC I watched some of Celebration Church's service. The title of his message was Little by Little. I only got to watch a little of it but it spoke to me. We all have heard about a million times that God has HUGE plans for our lives. He does, one of my fav verses is Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you..." We live in a time when everything is given to us now, most people have very little patience. When we talk to God about the plans that He has for us we don't want to wait. We want God to show us the big picture of our life and how things are going to play out. But what Stovall was talking about was how things happen little by little. It's baby steps, which can be so hard to take sometimes. This applies to maybe God answering prayers as well. Lately I have been praying like crazy for a certain situation and haven't seen anything working. James 5 it talks about being patient. Sometimes you have to pray and then pray again and then pray again until something happens. Its a growing period.

No comments: